They had me submit all the proper forms to show that the warranty was cancelled and then said they would send the money.They did not and now I can't seem to get a hold of anyone!

I am willing to go in with anyone that is still waiting for their reimbursement and file a claim against them.

My thought is to also contact the MEDIA and IRS for them to do a full investigation.We are talking about at least 2,000 dollars or a little less than that but it's just wrong for them to give us the run a round.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not refunding the money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "you are not sending my father rodolfor gomez his money back, although arasely ponce has all the paperwork from us to be able to show that the warranty was cancelled. it has been since april of 2014." of car loan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Quick Auto Funding needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Quick Auto Funding.

Had an Experience with Quick Auto Funding?

Comments

I'll go in with you! They still owe me $500.